[j-nsp] Running shell commands from ssh.

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Thu Mar 16 12:48:54 EST 2006

Hi y'all,

I seem to remember having seen a way to do this, but cannot find it
anymore (checked the list, Juniper-clue, etc) -- I need to run some
shell commands from a non-interactive ssh.

I have tried various permutations of ssh <router> "start shell; ls;
exit; exit" and similar things, but no luck. It seem that the
commands that are passed in do not get handed to the shell....

And no, I don;t want to create another user (or change an existing
user) to have a shell of something other than "/usr/sbin/cli"

Warren.

--
Some people are like Slinkies......Not really good for anything but
they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the