[j-nsp] Traceroute from jweb?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Mar 23 18:16:47 EST 2006

I'm trying (experimenting with) giving some limited web access to our
support guys and whenever they try to run traceroute they get an error,
even thoguh they can run it fine from cli...

request-background-task-start-junoscript permission denied is the specific
error but i have no damned clue what permission or command to allow to let
it work...any one have any ideas at all?

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler