[j-nsp] Convert Cisco BGP configs to Juniper (M10i)

Chen, Qinxue QChen at corp.untd.com
Thu Mar 30 13:52:12 EST 2006

Thanks a lot.

It looks like the conversion lost several important things:

1) For Cisco side "update-source Loopback0", may I use "local-address x.x.x.x" on Juniper?
2) For Cisco side "send-community", is this a default behavior on Juniper?
3) For Cisco side "no synchronization", is this a default behavior on Juniper?
4) For the same peer-group, the outbound policies should be the same. Should we move the outbound policies out of the neighbor section and apply them at the group level? In the conversion, it looks like you can have different outbound policies for different neighbors in the same peer-group.

Am I right?

Thanks

Qinxue