[j-nsp] Layer 2 VPNs and MTU

Dermot Williams dermot.williams at irishbroadband.ie
Wed May 3 05:37:52 EDT 2006

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for the feedback - there doesn't seem to be an analogous command
in JunOS. The ERX supports it, I think, but we don't have one :-(

Also, as I intimated, getting the subscriber to change anything is
something we're trying to avoid. The majority of our customers are not
very computer literate and trying to get them to hack the registry to
reduce MTU is a notion that would have  our CSRs wailing and gnashing
their teeth!

Dermot