[j-nsp] M7i :hard-disk missing in Boot List

Dmitry Cherkasov doctorchd at gmail.com
Wed May 17 02:37:47 EDT 2006

2006/5/16, michael.firth at bt.com <michael.firth at bt.com>:
> [...]

Seems to be a bug in 7.3R1.
We had a similar problem on M7i with the same JunOS version.
Expert people say that newer versions are free from this bug.

That time the procedure that finally helped was the following: halt
the system without powering off, wait 10-15 minutes then boot.

--
Dmitry Cherkasov