[j-nsp] M7i :hard-disk missing in Boot List

George Yalamov georgi.yalamov at btc-net.bg
Wed May 17 08:57:03 EDT 2006

Yes, You are  terribly  right.

I think all of M7i  parcel with RE 5.0 have this problem . Last  month I
have the same failure with one of our lab boxes. No way to boot from
HDD. I tried to boot first from flashcard but also can not see the hard
disk. If you turn off RE for few hours it is possible to boot, but after
that the same problems appears. I know about the same problem with some
friend's boxes.
As I know this horrible "bug" was repired in RE-5.0+ / RE-850. So
upgrade to RE-5.0+  or change your HDD.

Regards,
George