[j-nsp] Strange behavior on directly connected interfaces?

Hannes Gredler hannes at juniper.net
Wed May 17 13:04:04 EDT 2006

frances,

question 1: what is the MAC adress of the device that
             generates the 10MBit/s worth of traffic.

question 2: is your juniper router the only exit for your traffic

question 3: could it be that there are hidden backdoor(s)

question 4: what traffic is being looped / unicast / broadcast

question 5: what is the destination MAC adress of the looped traffic
             (broadcast address / unicast address of the router)

/hannes