[j-nsp] Gigabit Ethernet IQ features

Jose Sanchez jasjuniper at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:54:22 EDT 2006

Hello,

Does somebody know the Gigabit Ethernet IQ features, as I can see in the
Juniper site, the only feature is "Intelligent *queuing* (IQ) pics support *
fine*-*grained queuing per*-*logical interface*.", but this is very general,
could somebody give a more "specific" explanation or point me to a document
explaining the differences, in the Network Intefaces Configuration Guide I
see some features like vlan stacking (by the way, does somebody know if this
vlan stacking feature is based on the 802.1ad??)...

Thank you very much

Jose Sanchez