[j-nsp] Juniper Hidden Routes

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:14:50 EST 2006

John..... BGP "keep none" work for me.....now there is no more hidden
routes...

but im agree with John it is very help full in troubleshooting...

There have to be some procedure like in policy to set *keep all* for
specific route-filters and *keep none* for remaining...

Need to hear from other techies also......!