[j-nsp] 802.3ad on M7i

Martin Hetzner - Hetzner Online AG martin.hetzner at hetzner.de
Sun Nov 26 06:53:58 EST 2006

Hello Markus,

Link aggregation works nicely with current GBit Ethernet PIC's on a M7i.
On older PIC's you may have trouble with enabling link aggregation and
vlan tagging at the same time.

But that may only concerns older PIC's from M5 or M10. I asume, if you
bought your PIC's with the M7i, it should work nicely for you.
At least it does for us :)

Thanks
Martin