[j-nsp] Conditional Advertisemet?

Mellott, Eric mellotte at netcsc.com
Thu Oct 5 13:59:17 EDT 2006

Have a BGP configuration where I learn a /16 network from one eBGP
neighbor and want to advertise a subset of that network, i.e. a /28, to
a different eBGP neighbor.  Currently, I am able to advertise the subnet
by configuring a static route which puts the /28 in table, however; this
kills anything dynamic.  Is there a way with conditional advertisements
or a generate route to dynamically advertise the /28 upon receipt of the
/16?  Also, I don't want to rely on the BGP neighbor (who is advertising
the /16) to give me the /28 instead.

Thank you,
Eric