[j-nsp] Conditional Advertisemet?

Dale Gregory dalegreg at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 5 16:01:06 EDT 2006

Harry, I am sure you remember this since you wrote the book, ;-) but
your JNCIP book on pg 530 says, "newer versions of JUNOS software
will not allow a more specific route to recurse through a less
specific route because this behavior could lead to recursion loops."

Eric, on pgs 530-538 & 573-579 there are several listed options and
explanations on how to deal with situations like this that may help you out.

Dale