[j-nsp] Policer based on community

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Oct 11 05:23:33 EDT 2006

Cisco have a thing called QoS policy distribution through BGP" but it
sucks, will not do this and I have never met anybody who has ever used it.

If this is a small scale thing (i.e. you do not offer this as a service)
and the peers in question are few then you could build LSPs between the
peering router and this customer's border router (in your AS)  and shape
the traffic on that tunnel (never tried shaping traffic on a LSP)

--
Leigh