[j-nsp] Automating tasks

Roy Lee roy at juniper.net
Tue Oct 24 21:37:01 EDT 2006

Hi Luiz,

JUNOScope is a webapp focused primarily upon automating common
operational tasks, such as network-wide backup/restore of
configurations, including the application of filter (partial config) to
a group of routers, as you mentioned. It also performs network-wide
JUNOS software upgrade, inventory tracking and basic real-time
monitoring to aid troubleshooting and diagnostic.

For more information about JUNOScope, please go to:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/management/junoscope/junoscope8
0/

JUNOScope uses the JUNOScript API to communicate with JUNOS devices, the
same XML API used by the perl scripts as suggested by Erdem.

Regards,
Roy