[j-nsp] M7i qos question.

Szilard Matyas szilard_matyas at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 08:43:27 EDT 2006

Hi all,

  I would like to set the dscp or ieee802.1 cos for all packets that leave an interface.
  In the documentation I have seen that packet rewrite has been  based on forwarding classes. I think it is bit complex solution for our simple issue.
  Because I have to create a firewall policy matching packets based on some criteria, have to assign these packets to a forwarding class.  Then I have to apply this policy to any input interface(vlan), because packets could come from many sources, and I have to make the rewrite rule based on forwarding classes.
  Could somebody know a simple solution to rewrite every packet the leave an interface with a dscp or cos value ?

  Regards,

  szicsu