[j-nsp] M7i qos question.

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Wed Sep 6 11:35:35 EDT 2006

Correction on the input classifier advice.

Rather than use a compatible default input classifier, which could map
traffic to multiple FCs, you should define a custom input classifier
that classifiers into the BE and NC FCs only. This way you do not need
to define schedulers to service the AF/EF queues, because all traffic
will be in either BE or NC queue, which has a default 95/5% scheduler.

HTHs