[j-nsp] Installing aggregate routes into inet.2

Raniery Pontes raniery at rnp.br
Tue Sep 19 16:52:11 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

  I´m importing routes from some protocols into inet.2. I want to do the
same with my aggregate routes (inet.0), in order to announce it with MBGP.

I know I can have these aggregate routes in inet.2 by replicating them
in hierarchy "routing-options rib inet.2 aggregate", and making sure
there are contributing routes, etc.

But it means any change in these aggregates must be configured twice, in
two different hierarchies, what I´d like to avoid.

Is there any way to apply rib-groups to aggregate routes in order to
import them automatically to inet.0 and inet.2? Any other hint ?

Regards

--
Raniery Pontes
raniery at rnp.br