[j-nsp] QoS on P-12FE

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Sep 22 11:22:29 EDT 2006

This is true.  The only view into QoS stats for non-IQ multi-port PICs
like the CT3 or 12FE is in the 'show interfaces extensive' output.  Even
that output is very limited and doesn't provide the level of detail one
would need to even begin troubleshooting a QoS issue, regardless of the
JUNOS version.

-evt