[j-nsp] M7i hard disk hint needed

John T. Yocum john at fluidhosting.com
Wed Apr 4 03:02:22 EDT 2007

Hi Alexander,

I ran into the same problem with our M7i. Juniper ended up replacing our
RE as they suspected hardware failure. However, after a couple reboots,
the hard drive was detected.

Since you appear to have a CF card installed, you can run without the
hard drive. Thus, you should be able to remain operational until the RE,
or hard disk is replaced.

--John