[j-nsp] M7i hard disk hint needed

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Wed Apr 4 06:07:22 EDT 2007

What I've seen sometimes is that the hard drive gets removed from the
'boot list' on a power failure.

There is a process using 'sysctl' to re-insert it if this happens,
search the list archive to find it.

You should be able to tell if this has happened from elsewhere in the
boot messages - if there is a line present saying that the hard disk is
not in the boot list, so is not being attached, then that confirms this.

Michael