[j-nsp] set interface xxx enable

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Thu Apr 12 11:13:56 EDT 2007

Steiner is correct.

The "set interface <blah> enable" exists only for completeness, as
a complement to "set interface <blah> disable".  If you have done
a disable, there are two ways to remove it:

	set interface <blah> enable
  or	delete interface Mblah> disable

Both are functionally equivalent, however the former will clutter
the config file unnecessarily.

Paul Goyette
Juniper Networks Customer Service
JTAC Senior Escalation Engineer