[j-nsp] MPLS-in-MPLS mtu

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sun Apr 15 17:17:20 EDT 2007

	there should be no reason you can't increase your 'mpls infrastructure'
MTU to something larger, eg: 4470 or otherwise.  Some providers have gone as
far as increasing the internal MTU to the 9k range.  This can have some
serious wins in some cases, eg: tcp performance as it relates to
ibgp messages.

	- jared