[j-nsp] Class of Service implementation over MLPPP link

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:16:28 EDT 2007

Dear All

Thanks for you support.... i also want to start another thread which has ben
questioned alot of time but never answered.

Carrying MPLS VPN  [L2VPN (Kompella) and L2cct (Martini)] traffic over GRE
Tunnel.

As it has been proposed in Juniper Documentation that MPLS over GRE is
supported, in practical it is but only for L3VPN. While pushing L2cct/L2vpn
traffic over GRE...it cause problem. VPNs stats shows UP and running but
their traffic didnt flows...even normal ping fails from CE to CE.

Does anybody on this group has implemented this scenario? than please share
your sample configuration and comments.

Regards

Fahad