[j-nsp] how to import one config file

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:55:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

 For various versions, you can always use scp to fetch the config/diff
from a remote server like:

lab at router# load merge lab at 10.10.1.2:whatever.txt

(you will be asked for lab at 10.10.1.2's password)

For an overview of available options, please see

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos82/swconfig82-cli/html/cli-summary-configuration-mode12.html

Cheers,
Erdem