[j-nsp] SDH alarms

Muhammad Teguh Pribadi teguh_2k at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 22:23:08 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah,

Please check this link below:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/nog/nog-interfaces/html/sonet-monitor35.html#1061396

I was asked JTAC for this case too. And he gave me this link.I think it's enough for the explanation.

"Zhao, Wenmei (Sarah)" <zhaow at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote: Hi All,

I have a Juniper CSTM1 PIC connected to a DMX.
I am getting a lot of alarms periodically. The alarms can be
cleared if I off-line/on-line the PIC. Any idea what could be
the root cause?

cstm1-5/0/0 link 0: Asserting SDH alarm(s) PLL LOS
cau4-5/0/0 link 0: Asserting SDH alarm(s) HP-UNEQ HP-PLM
cstm1-3/2/0 link 0: Asserting SDH alarm(s) PLL LOS
e1-0/0/0:4 link 0: Asserting SDH alarm(s) TU-LOP

Regards,
Sarah

Sarah Zhao
http://www.geocities.com/redoakland/