[j-nsp] PFE_NH_RESOLVE_THROTTLED Message

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Tue Aug 21 10:37:18 EDT 2007

Pekka,

      FYI

      resolution  request for multicast traffic are allowed to get not
      answered  from  the RE ( due to policy for example) and therefor
      we  have  disabled  incoming  interface  throttling of multicast
      resolve  traffic  in  PR71205 which is done in 7.4R4 7.5R3 7.6R3
      8.0+  .  So  any  higher version can only be for unicast traffic
      like arp or ND

      Josef