[j-nsp] enabling IPv6 traffic statistics throws CMFPC errors

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Aug 30 06:10:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

With 8.4R1 on M20, when I enabled IPv6 traffic statistics (set
forwarding-options family inet6 route-accounting), I got the following
error for each FPC installed:

Aug 30 12:50:51 xxx-rtr CMFPC: Error requesting SET BOOLEAN, illegal
setting 32

Should I be worried?  I don't see any public PRs on this.