[j-nsp] Will PE-2OC3-SON-SMIR work in a M120?

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Dec 11 16:34:37 EST 2007

I'm upgrading my M10 to an M120.  I currently have an OC-3 circuit
that will be going away soonish, so I'd rather not buy the new
PB-4OC3-SON-SMIR (needs Type1 FPC) that was quoted for the M120.

Can I reuse the PE-2OC3-SON-SMIR PIC I have currently in the new M120?
What type of FPC would it live on, Type1 Type2 or Type3?

I understand that PE's have ejector levers, and PB's don't.  Would
that be a problem?  Are there workarounds?

Thanks.