[j-nsp] RES: Juniper Junos 8.4

Gunjan GANDHI gunjan.gandhi at ericsson.com
Wed Dec 12 23:35:39 EST 2007

FYI, update from Juniper today. They have advised there is a critical BGP bug currently on some JUNOS releases where if a BGP peer receives a malformed update from another BGP peer - the router closes and re-establishes the BGP session.

Apparently we are going to get a tech bulletin today/tomorrow with all the info about the bug.  The release date of the fix is Thursday (US time).

Cheers
///