[j-nsp] MLPPP configuration check-out failed on LS_PIC/

Nick Kraal nick at arc.net.my
Mon Dec 17 05:56:14 EST 2007

Dear all,

We are trying to configure MLPPP on a LS_PIC, but we get the following
error message:

----------------------------
[edit interfaces e1-0/2/7 unit 0 family]
No other family allowed when family mlppp or mlfr is configured
Error: configuration check-out failed
----------------------------

Would appreciate it if there are any advice/pointers/links for this.

Thanks in advance,

-nick/

--------------------------------
The configuration is as follows:

  ls-2/1/0 {
         description "MLPPP interface for nxE1 customer";
         unit 0 {
             encapsulation multilink-ppp;
             family inet {
                 address 192.168.100.1/30 {