[j-nsp] Aggregated Eth interface in L2VPN

Alain Briant alain.briant at c-s.fr
Wed Dec 19 03:17:25 EST 2007

/ Hi david

Based on this:/

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-network-interfaces/id-12111969.html#id-12111969

This implementation uses the same load-balancing algorithm used for
per-packet load balancing. For information about per-packet load
balancing, see the /JUNOS Routing Protocols Configuration Guide/.
/The load ballancing algorithm is described here:/

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-routing/id-10480125.html#jN19E97

    * Source IP address
    * Destination IP address
    * Protocol
    * Source port number
    * Destination port number
    * Source interface index
    * Type of service (ToS)

/The distribution is based on level 3 parameters, since you're looking
for level 2 ditribution I believe it won't do it for you

hope this help
regards
Alain
/