[j-nsp] New to Juniper (re-try)

Evan Williams evangellick at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 27 20:56:56 EST 2007

irrelevant comment, as I am oft to make. I was interested to learn that
another vendor has followed Juniper's (please forgive my ignorance of other
like-minded vendors) lead on this and decide to use the commit, show |
compare and rollback facillity in their IOS-XR releases. I should add that
it is my understanding it appears to be a deritive of this.

I look  forward to this facillity being applied across the entire product
range, a development that could help us all.

Health, wealth and happiness to all.

Evangellick