[j-nsp] BGP session to self over loopback interface?

Pete Crocker pete at petecrocker.com
Tue Feb 6 20:18:57 EST 2007

I'm not sure that makes much sense. Can you give us an example of
what the goal is? Unlike a cisco, your routes you export to your iBGP
peers aren't BGP routes on the origination router. They're
aggregates, statics, ospf routes, connected, etc. It's a different
way of thinking about it, but I can only assume you're trying to
apply Cisco redistribution concepts to the Juniper model. An example
would be great to help you out.

-pete