[j-nsp] Bundle E1 overflow traffic

Beny D Setyawan benyds at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:30:02 EST 2007

Dear All,

Currently I'm having problem with the ISIS adjacency and flapping all the
time that made my backbone connection suffered. The configuration is like
this :

PE1 <---- 2 bundles E1 --->PE2<---stm1---->PE3

The problem is ISIS adjacency updown/flapping from PE1<>PE2 with no symthom.
>From PE1 to PE3 I'm running MPLS with RSVP load balanced/share, Until now we
still working to solved this problem. Its already 7 days we open cased to
JTAC but they still investigate the problem. Does anyone of you ever
experience the same problem? or any of you has any idea to solved this
problem.

Rgds,

Beny DS