[j-nsp] Unequal Path Loadbalance in OSPF?

Piotr Marecki peter at mareccy.org
Tue Jan 9 11:18:05 EST 2007

Ehlo,

AFAIK variance knob is relevant only for EIGRP on CSCO boxes. Generally , it
may be difficult to achieve
something other that ECMP in OSPF due to protocol characteristics ( SPF
etc ).If you want to achieve some unequal load balancing on your IGP domain
you can try MPLS TE LSP unequal load-balance with bandwith statement
under [edit protocols rsvp load-balance].

regards

Piotr Marecki