[j-nsp] multiprotocol bgp and bgp reflection

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Tue Jan 23 11:25:51 EST 2007

The only other thing you have to watch for is how you have your next-hop self policy configured. The way we traditionally did it was causing problems when using route reflection. Instead of reworking the whole thing, I went and updated the policy with a new term to ignore anything with a community of target:*:* (basically if you match on that community, accept and jump out).

Shoot me an email if you want more detail.

-Jeff