[j-nsp] output queue: how to display #packets in queue like Cisco "show interfaces"

Daniel Lete daniel.lete at heanet.ie
Wed Jul 4 08:43:10 EDT 2007

Hello Ulisses,
I would not know how to retrieve that information through the CLI.

On the other hand you my try the object jnxCosIfqQedPktRate

as in the JUNOS MIB file "mib-jnx-cos.txt"
     jnxCosIfqQedPktRate OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX      CounterBasedGauge64
         MAX-ACCESS  read-only
         STATUS      current
         DESCRIPTION
             "The rate (expressed in packets per second) at which
              packets belonging to the the specified forwarding class
              were queued at the output on the given interface."
         ::= { jnxCosIfqStatsEntry 4 }

Daniel

ulisses wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to know the delay of the output queues of the interfaces, I could
> not find any command that supplies this information.
>
> I found "show interfaces queue" command the most descriptive one but doesn't
> reflect the instant/actual packets in the queue at a given moment.
>
> Any comment will be greatly appreciated
>
> regards
>
> 	Ulisses
> _______________________________     __    ___________________________________
>                                    /_/
> Network Operation Center     __            __          Email:  noc at rediris.es
> RedIRIS/Red.es              /_/  RedIRIS  /_/
> Edificio Bronce                   __                   Tel:    + 34 912127625
> Pza. Manuel Gómez Moreno, s/n    /_/             Urgencias:    + 34 629148201
> E-28020 Madrid                                         Fax:    + 34 915568864
>
> _________________ Spanish Academic & Research Network _______________________

Daniel Lete Murugarren
HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Registered in Ireland, no 275301  tel: +353-1-660 9040  fax: +353-1-660 3666
web: http://www.heanet.ie/