[j-nsp] output queue: how to display #packets in queue like Cisco"show interfaces"

Paolo Autore pautore at columbus-networks.com
Wed Jul 4 09:09:43 EDT 2007

?
show interface queue sxxxxx

________________________________

From: juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of ulisses
Sent: Wed 7/4/2007 7:39 AM
To: juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [j-nsp] output queue: how to display #packets in queue like Cisco"show interfaces"

Hi

I want to know the delay of the output queues of the interfaces, I could
not find any command that supplies this information.

I found "show interfaces queue" command the most descriptive one but doesn't
reflect the instant/actual packets in the queue at a given moment.

Any comment will be greatly appreciated

regards

        Ulisses
                                   /_/
Network Operation Center     __            __          Email:  noc at rediris.es
RedIRIS/Red.es              /_/  RedIRIS  /_/
Edificio Bronce                   __                   Tel:    + 34 912127625
Pza. Manuel G�mez Moreno, s/n    /_/             Urgencias:    + 34 629148201
E-28020 Madrid                                         Fax:    + 34 915568864

_________________ Spanish Academic & Research Network _______________________