[j-nsp] JunOS cookbook thoughts?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 01:25:22 EDT 2007

   I would say that it's a good primer for people new to Juniper, but
is not a substitute (nor is it intended to be) for the online docs, as
someone mentioned earlier in this thread.  It is pretty high level,
but gets your mind in the right 'space' prior to getting heavily into
configuring Juniper routers.

David