[j-nsp] JunOS Litterature

EVAN WILLIAMS evangellick at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 5 04:27:08 EDT 2007

I would like to echo the comments and say an excellent resource to have to hand when you need to find a quick expalnation of what is needed to complete configuration tasks.
truly an essential part of the toolbox for any engineer, taking on the day to day configuration and maintenance of Juniper Routers.

Congratulations on getting it just right.

Evan

The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
Mark Twain

Aviva Garrett <aviva at juniper.net> wrote: Hi Jad,

You might want to try to certification study guides at
http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/books.html

Thanks,
..Aviva

In message <46642FE8.2030306 at xtstelecom.com>you write: