[j-nsp] problem in Instattation juniper Netscreen User Interface

Pete Crocker pete at petecrocker.com
Sun Jun 17 10:00:08 EDT 2007

Mohd,

First, you're trying to install an ancient copy of NSM. I'd highly
suggest NSM 2007.

Next, have you read through the Installer Guide documentation? What
version of Linux are you running? From the manual:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/management/security-manager/

NetScreen-Security Manager 2005.3 no longer supports installations on
servers
running Red Hat Linux 8 or 9. If you plan to install the management
system on a
server running Red Hat Linux 8 or 9, you must upgrade the system to
Red Hat
Enterprise Linux ES 3.0 or 4.0, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS.

I'd also suggest trying the netscreen mailing list. This list tends
to be focused on Juniper M, T and E series questions. You may get
more responses over there.

or the archives:
http://www.qorbit.net/nn/

-pete