[j-nsp] Network Configuration Management

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Jun 18 14:13:16 EDT 2007

We use a combination of RANCID and Solarwinds Cirrus Configuration
Manager.  Cirrus allows you to run command scripts, check Cisco router
inventory, find IPs in the network, and many other things:

http://www.solarwinds.net/products/Cirrus/index.aspx

If you don't have the programming experience needed for generating your
own scripts, Cirrus is a great tool to use, although a bit on the pricey
side.

-evt