[j-nsp] JNCIP Exam Guideline

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Fri Jun 22 03:51:36 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 11:39:32PM -0700, Omer Fahim wrote:

Hello,

> I have recently passed JNCIS exam. Plannig to sit for JNCIP. Downloaded the e-book of JNCIP from the www.juniper.net.
> But I do not have any idea how the questions comes on the JNCIP exam. Can anyone help me about this?? Can anyone tell me where I can find the JNCIP questions?? So that I can get an idea how the questions comes on the JNCIP exam?

The e-book is a good tool to prepare. If you can get your hands on some
equipment do the case studies and analyse your results.

Also, read the part where it says "Tips for Taking Your Exam".

There are no JNCIP exam questions online as every candidate agreed to a
non-disclosure agreement (as you did when you attempted JNCIS) regarding
the JNTCP.

Thanks,

--
Sabri