[j-nsp] AAA Juniper using TACACS+

Randell Harvey (UK) Harvey.Randell at o2.com
Fri Jun 22 08:58:09 EDT 2007

Hello

I have seen previous posts regarding and the need to add a service
statement to TACACS+ service to allow user authorization. Unfortunately
having little experience of configuring the ACS (TACAS+) server. I am
not sure where in the ACS configuration to apply the service statement.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Harvey Randell

This electronic message contains information from O2 which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address below) immediately.

Switchboard: +44 (0)113 272 2000
O2 (UK) Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 1743099. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85