[j-nsp] JNCIP Exam Guideline

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Fri Jun 22 11:24:48 EDT 2007

At this point in time, there aren't any particular prep materials or
practice questions...  If you have seen any CCIE-based practice labs, you'll
have some idea (conceptually, the details are obviously significantly
different) of a lab.

It's a scenario/configuration-based exam.  The Sybex books have a lot of
valuable information and concept questions to help you think things through.
But it's all going to be based on an application of your technology
knowledge.

HTH,

Scott