[j-nsp] BGP routes not being imported.

Pete Crocker pete at petecrocker.com
Sun Jun 24 15:31:17 EDT 2007

Run a "show route hidden"

Do the routes show up? If so, take a look at one specifically with a
"show route hidden extensive"

I'm taking a wild guess, but I bet that your Juniper router is
unaware of where the BGP next-hop is for all the routes advertised by
the cisco, and consequently not putting them it's own RIB.

Are you running OSPF or some other IGP with that Cisco? For testing
purposes, you could even set a static route to the BGP next hop.

-pete