[j-nsp] Issue: CPSS (Alcatel-NewBridge Protocol) over L2circuit Martini over Ethernet MPLS Core

Angel Bardarov angel.bardarov at btc-net.bg
Fri Mar 9 03:39:59 EST 2007

Is the FR resource in NB3600 "up"? Can you share configs from your
working scenario - the one with E1 between PE1 and PE2?
BTW I think that you should "chanalize" your E1 interface if you have
FRS or FRE in your NB3600 because as far as I remember there is no way
to crossconnect unchanalized E1 interface to FR resource in FRS card.
Regards,
Angel Bardarov