[j-nsp] MLPPP link drop brings bundle down

Ebben Aries earies at uci.net
Tue Mar 20 15:28:55 EST 2007

I am running the same scenario terminating on a P-AS in L2 mode and have not
had any problems regarding the bundle going down if only 1 member T1 goes
down.

By default, only 1 link needs to be up for the bundle to be labeled as up.
The amount of minimum links however is a configurable option.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos82/swconfig82-services/html/link-services-config10.html

Do you have a copy of your mlppp config ?