[j-nsp] Issues with Boot

Juan C. Crespo R. jcrespo at ifxnw.com.ve
Wed Mar 21 18:19:03 EST 2007

Hi dears

    I'm getting problem booting one M20, I try to make it boot from one
ATA compact flash with the Junos Ver 4 and looks like the CF was broken
or something wrong, I just remember the unit was alarming with Heat, but
was working Ok. The M20 was working with Junos 7.4  Ver.

Trying to Boot from PCMCIA ATA Flash Card...
Error: No Drive E...

Trying to Boot from Hard Disk...
Error: No Drive D...Trying to Boot from PCMCIA ATA Flash Card...
Error: No Drive E...

Trying to Boot from Hard Disk...
Error: No Drive D...Trying to Boot from PCMCIA ATA Flash Card...
Error: No Drive E...

Trying to Boot from Hard Disk...
Error: No Drive D...

    Could any one help me with some Idea??