[j-nsp] PE-1GE-SX-B vs PE-1GE-SFP

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Thu Mar 22 04:22:17 EST 2007

In addition to this, as the PE-1GE-SFP has been supported since JunOS
6.3, it will work with any supported JunOS release.

Also, see
https://www.juniper.net/alerts/viewalert.jsp?actionBtn=Search&txtAlertNu
mber=PSN-2004-06-014&viewMode=view

Basically this means that the old fixed optics PICs may not be supported
in new versions of JunOS. Hence I would strongly recommend going for the
SFP PICs if you can.

Michael